“God will INTENTIONALLY allow the people you want to be in your life, to be a let down in every way possible to help you recognize His plans do NOT include them. We end up making ourselves miserable by hanging on to the very little parts of them that make us comfortable and ignoring the negative all because we do not want to release them to move on without us. Letting go may cause a TEMPORARY discomfort but forfeiting God’s plans for you are not worth it. Trust me when I say “just do it”. You will understand it better by and by.
Self care sometimes means making peace with your past and changing your number. Some people just no longer need access to your life nor should you leave any room for them to think they do. We will never move forward into God’s promises if we keep stringing along people we we were supposed to have dropped off a long time ago. Don’t become your own hinderance.”💛 – Montana Danielle
These beautiful words were written by one of my Facebook friends but I was particularly inspired to share it here on my blog to encourage those men and women out there in toxic relationships to move on and let go! I know that’s much easier said than done. It’s never easy for a good person to walk away; especially after you’ve invested so much of yourself into making it work. I know it’s hard. I’ve already been there and done that but you want to know what I learned? Sometimes it’s not about having the strength to hold on, but it’s about having the courage to let go. Trust that God has a better plan down the road. I know I did and now I’m blessed more than I could ever put into words. I love my Husband with everything in me and it feels to good to know, see and feel that same love being reciprocated !!
If you are going through high-highs, low-lows, desperation, self-loathing, vindication, relief, depression and confusion, I have a message for you: Love doesn’t feel like this. It doesn’t feel like what you’ve been putting up with. Praying for you and your strength to let go and move on!!
- You are B E A U T I F U L !!💜
- You deserve happiness.
- Tomorrow will be better.
- Stay hydrated.
- Don’t forget to practice self care.
- It’s okay if you don’t get everything done today.
- Positive thoughts create positive things.
- You’re stronger than what you think.
- You have an unshakable kind of faith.
- You are enough!!
- Whatever you do today will be enough.
- You are full of compassion and sparkle.🌟
- You are supportive.
- You are surprising.
- You are a strong woman.
- You are a Superhero and to your babies .. You hung the moon!
- It’s okay to take time for you. It’s not selfish, it’s necessary.
- It’s okay to cry sometimes.
- You are worthy of the love you receive from your family.
- You’re doing an amazing job!!
- I’m very PROUD of you.
- You are A P P R E C I A T E D.💕
Being a mommy isn’t always easy but it is definitely rewarding!! Thanks for reading and visiting my blog today. It you’re a mom, I hope this helped you!!
“Today I pray for every person who is in a relationship that they know is no good for them, but because of sexual interactions, soul ties have formed and you don’t posses the power to give up completely. I pray that you are continually convicted, that the love of God overshadows you and God grants you the strength to walk away.. quickly.. and for real this time. Be free in Jesus’ Name.” -Kelsea D Merriweather
I don’t know the lady personally who shared this prayer; I just saw it on FB and decided to share it with you guys because it such a BIG Powerful Prayer !! Toxic relationships can be a horrible struggle to get out of and I know because I’ve already been there and done that. I thank God for growth. I thank God for the strength and courage He gave me to walk away. He can and will do the same for you if you let Him. You take the first step and God will take the rest!
Really, you are too special of a person to just be doing anything with anybody. You don’t have to settle for less than what you deserve. Trust the fact that God is preparing the right heart to love you the way you truly deserved to be loved.
No matter what, you don’t deserve to be anybody’s punching bag. Don’t be strong enough to stay and take the pain, but too weak to leave. You don’t deserve to be played and cheated on either. You deserve someone that is going to love you for YOU. You deserve someone who will give you the freedom to express your feelings and emotions without you feel bad for doing so. You deserve someone who respects you, and is attentive to your needs period. Do not feel like you have to settle for anything less. God’s got someone GREAT for you! Don’t get discouraged; He is just waiting for the right timing. Trust and believe me when I say, “God’s Timing is Always Perfect!” Never too late and not a moment too soon!
I love you and I am praying for you! Just know that what’s to come is still better than what’s already been🙌 … and remember, take the first step! I know it’s hard and can be scary but pray on it, make your move and let God do the rest!
Try to begin each day with a grateful heart. Before you start complaining, take a second to think about how blessed you really are. No matter how bad your current circumstance may be right now, understand that things could be worse.. far more worse. As a matter of fact, be grateful for the bad things in your life. Be grateful for every single thing that challenges you because whether you realize it or not, it’s building both your strength and character. While you’re waiting for God to move, be thankful and grateful for all that He has already done for you and keep in my mind that there’s somebody out there somewhere that has it wayyy worse than you do right now. Oh I’m sure they would choose your bad days over theirs in a heartbeat!! You may be dealing with some issues concerning your job but at least you have one to get up and and go to everyday. There are people out there worried about where their next meal is coming from and others that may not have a place to lay their head and sleep at night. I’m not just talking about homeless people. I’m also talking about single parents who are struggling to provide for their children.. living paycheck-to-paycheck, at rock bottom and to be honest, some of them probably feel like they’re below rock bottom. I know that struggle and it is NOT easy! You know… there are people who are at constant war with depression and anxiety.. battling reoccurring suicidal thoughts. There are so many parents grieving the loss of their children due to gun violence, not just in the schools but in the streets too! There are people out here with real problems and I’m not saying that your problems are just as important. I’m just saying.. be grateful and remember that no matter how bad it gets, it could always be worse. I promise. It’s so easy to fall into the trap of forgetting how blessed we are. Maintaining an attitude of being grateful is something we need to do daily on purpose!
I love you guys and I hope y’all have a great day!! XOXO❤
- It does get better. Believe it or not but eventually it will get better.
- You are amazing!
- Sometimes God redeems your story by surrounding you with people who need to hear your past, so it doesn’t become their future.🙌
- Sometimes God assigns certain mountains to your life to show others that they can be moved.
- It may not feel like you’re making progress but believe me, you are. That’s why others are watching. Keep going.🏃💪
- Your breakthrough is not attached to the ones who tried to break you.
- Don’t give up. Things can change in an instant.
- We would miss you.
- You are loved! (Psalm 34:18) God is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed in spirit.
- There is beauty in your breakdown. 💋
- For some, the only thing you did wrong was pick them! It’s not losing your life or sleep over.
- God created you for a reason!
- You’re here because God wants you here! He has a purpose for your life and you need to stick around so it can be fulfilled. 💙
- You will make it through this & it will make you so much stronger.
- You are beautiful!
- You are needed!
- You’re stronger than you think.💪
- The bravest thing you could ever do is continue your life even when you want to end it.
- You are not alone.
- God has not forgotten about you!
- “God’s grace & mercy is sufficient .. for His power is made perfect in your weakness” .. 2Corinthians 12:9 📖
- Despite the people that have counted you out! God has not counted you out! In fact, He has a habit of using those that have been counted out!! You are right where he needs you to be. There’s purpose for your life.
- You ARE somebody!
- You ARE Good Enough!!! ❤
- You’re miracle is not behind you. Keep going babe!
- There are people who DO care about you!
- Own who you are. You are a phenomenal person and one day your story is gonna change someone else’s life.👌😘
- You feel like giving up but don’t! Triumph is on the other side!
- It’s okay to cry. Sometimes a good cry is all you need to release all the hurt that’s built up inside of you.
- You were never created to live depressed. You were created to be victorious and guess what!?! This too shall pass.
- Stay strong baby! Your story isn’t over yet. 😘
- You might not understand the pain now but believe me.. God has it under control!
- What’s over your head is still under God’s Feet!
- God is bigger than your circumstances.🙌👏
- Strong people get weak sometimes too and that’s okay! You need to know that.
- Committing suicide is something that your parents will NEVER get over.. whether you guys have a good relationship or not. Don’t do that to them. 😢
- It’ll destroy both your siblings and best friends. Don’t do that to them!
- You are worthy of love!
- You are loved beyond comprehension!
- You are capable of reaching all of your dreams!❤
- You’re incredible. You really are.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1.800.273.8255 call them if you need to! No shame in it whatsoever!
- Whoever you are, wherever you are.. I’m praying for you!!🙏
- I pray that the Peace of God comforts and surrounds you.
- I decree and declare that from this day forward you are strengthened to keep going and keep fighting!
- No negative thoughts against you shall prosper!
- You WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! 💯
- You can make it and you will.
- Hang in there.. for real. It’ll get better.
- You’re life is worth fighting for.
Sending lots of hugs, loves, kisses & positive vibes YOUR way! 😍😘
There are sooo many people fighting depression and anxiety every single day. Most of everyone is fighting battles daily that you don’t even know about. People who are close to you could be fighting so hard to see the next day but because they’re so good at hiding it.. you would never really know until it’s too late! This something that’s more than just a “blog” post to me. Be sure to share this with anyone who needs it! So many of us now are so much stronger from the thing that broke us down the most and it took strength and encouragement for us to make it through and keep going. So even if you don’t share this post (you don’t have to, I promise!) make sure you still take the time out of your day, make it your business to say an encouraging word to somebody.. anybody! You never who needs it!❤💛
Don’t forget to like, comment, share or subscribe to my site if you like this post or any of my other ones!! The support is appreciated more than you will ever know!!