Life doesn’t always introduce you to the people you want to meet.
Sometimes, life puts you in touch with people you need to meet to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to gradually strengthen you into the person you were meant to become. Every single person you meet has something so valuable to teach you. Whether they’re testing you, using you, bringing out the best in you, or the worst .. they will all teach you something about yourself.
The road to self-discovery requires help from others! Both positive and negative relationships teach you valuable lessons. It’s kind of how you learn and become a better individual. No relationship or friendship is ever a waste of time, therefore, you should never regret the people in your past. The wrong ones teach you lessons that will prepare you for the right ones coming!!
“When you go through difficult times, make sure you pass the test. Don’t be stubborn and hardheaded. Recognize that God is refining you, knocking off some of your rough edges. Stand strong and fight the good fight of faith. God has called each of us to be champions; you are destined to win. If you will work with God, and keep a good attitude, then no matter what comes against you, the bible says that all things – not just the good things in life, but all things – work together for your good.” -Joel Osteen
Right now these words are everything to me! It’s like you’re given a test.. not by other people but by God and if you pass it, then you get to progress on to the next level and new blessings in your life. But if you fail it, ohhh if you fail and don’t learn from the situation then you might catch a little bit of break but sooner or later, that same situation will come back for an encore and test you again!
So if you’re kinda like me and know you’re gonna be up against some battles this week, this post is just a reminder that you can handle whatever is thrown at you this week! T.D Jakes said it best, “Faith must always pass the test of discouragement.” and he is absolutely right!! So put your positive pants on and remember that all of your bad days have been written in God’s book. When you go through disappointment, don’t stop on that page. Stay the course. Stay focused. When the enemy cannot destroy then he makes it his job to distract you. Don’t ever forget that !! ❤
- Not everyone is your friend. Some people want to see how you do it & some just want a front row seat to watch your struggle.👀👀
- Not everyone has your best interest at heart, family members included.
- No support is BETTER than fake support.
- The reality of not being able to help everybody.
- It’s OKAY to be selective with what you want to do and who you spend your time with.
- It’s not necessary to react to everything. There’s power in silence and sometimes the best revenge is to let go and literally move on.
- God’s timing is always PERFECT. No matter how aggravated I get, I’m not going to rush God. He’s not getting in a hurry for me. He makes His moves whenever He knows I’m ready. So anything I’m waiting for.. I’ve learned to wait well!
- The older I get, the more I realize how much arguing, yelling and getting the last word in with people is a complete WASTE of time.
- I can’t vibe with people who don’t have the same mindset as me & that’s O K A Y too!! The focus is different because the dream is bigger. I’m working towards the betterment of my future career & financially wise so I can live comfortably later meanwhile you’re worried about becoming popular on social media.🤷♀️
- Faith moves are big moves. They aren’t comfortable but they are necessary for the kind of life I keep praying for.
- Purpose doesn’t entertain drama.
- Being uncomfortable is God’s way of getting your attention. Comfort never grew anyone.
- I’ve learned to share my dreams with people who actually want to see me succeed. There are some real dream killers & haters out there.
- If you don’t invest you, you’ll soon find that no one else will either!
- I’ve learned to just accept and appreciate the process. Whatever I go through, I know God will get me through. The blessing is already ready! Romans 8:28 “All things work together for the good of those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose.”
- Being happy is really a personal thing & it really has nothing to do with anyone else.
- I’ve learned how to love me more! Self Love is the BEST LOVE. 💖💛
- It’s so important to be obedient to God. It’s important critical to move & speak when He tells you to do so.. you never know who’s breakthrough is attached to your obedience.
- When you want different, you move different.
- Regardless of what’s going on, I’ve learned to always still smile and give thanks. Not everyone needs to know my struggle.
- Everything happening in my life is either “God Allowed” or “God Ordained” .. nothing just happens for no reason. There’s purpose behind everything.
- I’ve truly learned to walk away from things and people that no longer serve me growth. I don’t threaten to walk away anymore. I literally just do it!
- There’s soooo much power in being positive and on top of that.. it’s contagious!!
- Instead of retaliating, I’ve learned how to pray for my enemies more. I don’t know about that meaning that I’ve mastered the art of forgiveness but I do know that it’s a true sign of growth for me!
- One of my goals for this month was to stay away from conversations that aimed to tear other people down and it’s funny because I thought this would be a challenge for me but honestly it’s just something that I’ve been naturally doing for the past 3 months. Gossiping is a “hater” activity and so is listening to it. It’s so easy to get sucked into conversations like that but when you’re really focused and working on living your own dream, you don’t have time to be a hater. You don’t have time for none of that.
- I’ve learned & still learning how to help people without hurting myself in the process. That’s one of those important parts of self-care that I’ve abandoned for a while now. Glad I’m improving! 🙂
I won’t be 27 years old until September 11th but I wanted to share with you guys some of the things that Chapter 26 has taught me so far!! Lots of life lessons as you can see 🙂
God, Goals, Growing & Glowing!!🌟