“There’s nothing that life can throw at you that does not have the potential to make you better.” -Derron E. Short
“Anything that annoys you is teaching you patience. Anyone who abandons you is teaching you how to stand on your own two feet. Anything that angers you is teaching you forgiveness and compassion. Anything that has power over you is teaching you how to take your power back. Anything you hate is teaching you unconditional love. Anything you fear is teaching you courage to overcome your fear. Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let it go.”( -unknown)
See so you can really learn from any and everything that you go through; It just all depends on your perspective! So whatever you go through this week, keep the words above in somewhere in the back of your head. It might be disheartening and it might hurt but at the end of the day.. it will make you better if you let it.
I love you – I hope you have a G R E A T week – and I hope this post helps you get off to a great positive start !!💛
- Not everyone is your friend. Some people want to see how you do it & some just want a front row seat to watch your struggle.👀👀
- Not everyone has your best interest at heart, family members included.
- No support is BETTER than fake support.
- The reality of not being able to help everybody.
- It’s OKAY to be selective with what you want to do and who you spend your time with.
- It’s not necessary to react to everything. There’s power in silence and sometimes the best revenge is to let go and literally move on.
- God’s timing is always PERFECT. No matter how aggravated I get, I’m not going to rush God. He’s not getting in a hurry for me. He makes His moves whenever He knows I’m ready. So anything I’m waiting for.. I’ve learned to wait well!
- The older I get, the more I realize how much arguing, yelling and getting the last word in with people is a complete WASTE of time.
- I can’t vibe with people who don’t have the same mindset as me & that’s O K A Y too!! The focus is different because the dream is bigger. I’m working towards the betterment of my future career & financially wise so I can live comfortably later meanwhile you’re worried about becoming popular on social media.🤷♀️
- Faith moves are big moves. They aren’t comfortable but they are necessary for the kind of life I keep praying for.
- Purpose doesn’t entertain drama.
- Being uncomfortable is God’s way of getting your attention. Comfort never grew anyone.
- I’ve learned to share my dreams with people who actually want to see me succeed. There are some real dream killers & haters out there.
- If you don’t invest you, you’ll soon find that no one else will either!
- I’ve learned to just accept and appreciate the process. Whatever I go through, I know God will get me through. The blessing is already ready! Romans 8:28 “All things work together for the good of those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose.”
- Being happy is really a personal thing & it really has nothing to do with anyone else.
- I’ve learned how to love me more! Self Love is the BEST LOVE. 💖💛
- It’s so important to be obedient to God. It’s important critical to move & speak when He tells you to do so.. you never know who’s breakthrough is attached to your obedience.
- When you want different, you move different.
- Regardless of what’s going on, I’ve learned to always still smile and give thanks. Not everyone needs to know my struggle.
- Everything happening in my life is either “God Allowed” or “God Ordained” .. nothing just happens for no reason. There’s purpose behind everything.
- I’ve truly learned to walk away from things and people that no longer serve me growth. I don’t threaten to walk away anymore. I literally just do it!
- There’s soooo much power in being positive and on top of that.. it’s contagious!!
- Instead of retaliating, I’ve learned how to pray for my enemies more. I don’t know about that meaning that I’ve mastered the art of forgiveness but I do know that it’s a true sign of growth for me!
- One of my goals for this month was to stay away from conversations that aimed to tear other people down and it’s funny because I thought this would be a challenge for me but honestly it’s just something that I’ve been naturally doing for the past 3 months. Gossiping is a “hater” activity and so is listening to it. It’s so easy to get sucked into conversations like that but when you’re really focused and working on living your own dream, you don’t have time to be a hater. You don’t have time for none of that.
- I’ve learned & still learning how to help people without hurting myself in the process. That’s one of those important parts of self-care that I’ve abandoned for a while now. Glad I’m improving! 🙂
I won’t be 27 years old until September 11th but I wanted to share with you guys some of the things that Chapter 26 has taught me so far!! Lots of life lessons as you can see 🙂
God, Goals, Growing & Glowing!!🌟