Self Accountability is another level of Self Love & Self Care. It is so important to be able to take responsibility for yourself, your actions, and your mistakes.
Yes, love yourself .. but also analyze and be critical of how you think, act, and behave. Self love without self awareness is useless. Be accountable and if you don’t know how, here are few ways to practice it. 🙂
- Acknowledge that you’re struggling.
- Accept that you’re imperfect and that it’s normal.
- Ask for help when you need it. Don’t let pride get in the way.
- Slow Down! –
- Learn how to handle your problems and pick your battles.
- Take responsibility for your mistakes.
- Practice the art of apology.
When you have a well-developed sense of self–accountability, you are honest with yourself, and are answerable and responsible for what you say and do. You have the ability to look beyond the immediate moment to consider the consequences and know if you are willing to pay them. You have personal ethics.
Keep striving to become a better you and remember: