Just because you aren’t making progress as fast as you think does not mean you aren’t making progress at all. Keep going. Slow progress is better than no progress and honestly, I just wanted to remind you of that because sometimes we get so ahead of ourselves .. we lose all patience and get frustrated !! We get mad when we don’t see positive results as soon as we’d like. We get aggravated when things don’t necessarily go our way and when doors don’t open when we think they should. I am so guilty of all of this because I’m the type of person that gets excited about my future! I just know that all the work I’m putting in will literally pay off one day but sometimes I get annoyed because I wish that “one day” would be so much sooner than later haha.
I’m learning to appreciate the seasons though! There is literally a time for everything and as I’ve said before .. whatever it is you’re waiting on God for, you might as well learn to wait well because you’re not going to rush God. That’s just not going to happen so you can just forget it. He moves on His own time, not ours and when I get to where I’ve kind of forgotten that, He definitely finds a way to remind me of it !! So with that being said, keep doing things now that you can look back and thank yourself for later! One day at time and small steps at time will eventually get you to where it is you’re trying to go 🙂
You are not a failure and you’re actually doing a really good job!! I’m proud of you!
-J e s s i c a
Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been in this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This too shall pass. I promise it will pass.
Just some real and true encouraging ones for the beautiful who’s fighting depression the hardest today. I love you. Sending lots of positive vibes your way! Breathe, for real. Everything is really going to be okay. xoxo!
“What you are going through is created to position you in a better place than you were before. It may not look like it right now but it’s forcing you to level up. You are getting what you asked for and more. It may not be pretty but in it’s own way the process is beautiful and you will be prepared for what you for.” -Tatiana Jermone
Tough times do suck but I’m here to encourage you in the fact that they really don’t last forever. I’ve finally come to the conclusion that there are some things you just HAVE to go through and there are some storms you really just can’t get out of going through. As much as our human nature despises it, it is absolutely necessary for our growth! Learn to appreciate the opportunity to grow and improve. Struggle makes you stronger if you let it. There is always purpose behind the pain. Remember, highs and lows bring balance. Appreciate the season you’re in. Trouble don’t last always!!
Sending lots of love & positive vibes your way !!
I was little discouraged earlier. I’m not going to say why but I will say this .. these words down below lifted me and gave me my strength back! Sometimes we have to experience things we don’t understand so God can bring us to the place where He needs us to be. Trust the process and never doubt the season that God has you in.
“Maybe it’s not supposed to be easy for you. Maybe you’re one of the rare few who can handle tough times and still choose to be a loving person. Maybe it’s going how it’s going because you’re built for it. Maybe it’s just your time to refine. Maybe the pieces are being put in position and maybe it’s not a test at all, maybe it’s all being prepared for your good and rushing it could ruin it.. Maybe you’re as different as you feel and maybe you’ll stay strong long enough to teach other people to feel the same about themselves. Maybe we’ll call it love. Maybe this is just the way your growth looks and it’s okay to accept that. As long as you know you’re giving it your all and the very best of you, keep going! Don’t stress a thing. It’s going to work out because you’re not going to stop putting the work in.” -RobHillSr.
I hope these words are encouragement to you just as they have been to me today! May the struggle make you STRONGER baby!!💪💖💛
– J e s s i c a
1. What I’m going through is NOT going to overtake me!
2. God will NEVER put more on me than I can handle.
3. Trouble don’t last always.
4. Better days are ahead.
5. What’s over my head is STILL under God’s Feet!
6. This that I’m going through is making me stronger and more experienced. It might not feel like it right now but after I make it out of this storm, I’ll see that all along God was building me instead of breaking me.
7. Not everything I go through is God punishing me but sometimes it’s for the benefit of others.
8. Somebody somewhere is going to find healing in my wounds!
9. God’s making it work for my good.
10. It can’t rain forever. There IS light at the end of the tunnel.
11. It’ll get better .. no matter what it looks like right now.. it will get better!
12. I’m stronger than I think.
13. Through it all, I’m still standing and smiling and I thank God that I don’t look like what I’ve been through.
14. The Joy of the Lord is my strength!!
15. I am loved.
16. It’s okay for me to cry sometimes .. just as long as I don’t unpack and stay there in the trap of sadness.
17. Strong people have their weak moments too and that’s okay!!
18. It’s OKAY. Everything is gonna be okay, for real !!
19. I would have never known I was unbreakable if this here wasn’t trying to break me. #I’mStrongerThanIThink
20. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
21. No NEGATIVE thought formed against me shall prosper!.
22. This is my “winning season” .. even if God has to carry me through it because I can’t afford to lose again.
23. EVERYTHING attached to me will win !!
24. If God brought me to it, He will bring me through it.
25. God is still good, even on my worst days!
Everything that I’ve listed here is a lot of what I tell myself on some of worst days, my worst moments, my days of depression, when I’m stressed or just overwhelmed with pure sadness. As you can see, I encourage myself in God more than anything else. At the end of the day, I KNOW where my help comes from and I also know that it’s not up to other people to keep me encouraged. It’s up to me. Encouragement comes from the inside.
You better learn how to start encouraging yourself, speaking back to your storms, your situations and your circumstances. Self Encouragement is so important and to be honest .. it has helped me get through some mighty rough days!! Remember, it’s not what we say out loud that really determines our lives. It’s what we whisper to ourselves that has the most power. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today!! xoxoxo!!
– J e s s i c a