There will be a natural process of elimination that occurs on your journey. You have to pay attention to what’s happening in your life and don’t try to interrupt the process. People will show up and show their true colors and you have to respond accordingly. You may have to cut off some people whom you’ve considered friends. You may have to cut off some family members. Anyone who is toxic and refuses to grow and change must be left behind until they are ready to catch up. There will always be separation before elevation. Be ready for it and the natural occur.
– Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
Just a little encouragement for you that also inspired me! Thanks for visiting my blog!! You’re company here is always appreciated 🙂
- Don’t fear alone time.
- Learn how to be content with your own company.
- Don’t feel like the world owes you.
- Don’t expect immediate results.
- Don’t worry about pleasing everyone or living up to their expectations.
- Don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself.
- Don’t waste energy on things you can’t control.
- Be able to accept that not everyone will like you.
- Don’t let others influence your emotions.
- Don’t let others influence your own personal opinions.
- Don’t hate on other people’s success.
- Clap for other’s in their winning season.
- Don’t shy away from responsibilities.
- Be accountable.
- Don’t give up after the first failure.
It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it! Your mental strength is SO important !! Make sure you take care of it !!
Self Accountability is another level of Self Love & Self Care. It is so important to be able to take responsibility for yourself, your actions, and your mistakes.
Yes, love yourself .. but also analyze and be critical of how you think, act, and behave. Self love without self awareness is useless. Be accountable and if you don’t know how, here are few ways to practice it. 🙂
- Acknowledge that you’re struggling.
- Accept that you’re imperfect and that it’s normal.
- Ask for help when you need it. Don’t let pride get in the way.
- Slow Down! –
- Learn how to handle your problems and pick your battles.
- Take responsibility for your mistakes.
- Practice the art of apology.
When you have a well-developed sense of self–accountability, you are honest with yourself, and are answerable and responsible for what you say and do. You have the ability to look beyond the immediate moment to consider the consequences and know if you are willing to pay them. You have personal ethics.
Keep striving to become a better you and remember:
1. What I’m going through is NOT going to overtake me!
2. God will NEVER put more on me than I can handle.
3. Trouble don’t last always.
4. Better days are ahead.
5. What’s over my head is STILL under God’s Feet!
6. This that I’m going through is making me stronger and more experienced. It might not feel like it right now but after I make it out of this storm, I’ll see that all along God was building me instead of breaking me.
7. Not everything I go through is God punishing me but sometimes it’s for the benefit of others.
8. Somebody somewhere is going to find healing in my wounds!
9. God’s making it work for my good.
10. It can’t rain forever. There IS light at the end of the tunnel.
11. It’ll get better .. no matter what it looks like right now.. it will get better!
12. I’m stronger than I think.
13. Through it all, I’m still standing and smiling and I thank God that I don’t look like what I’ve been through.
14. The Joy of the Lord is my strength!!
15. I am loved.
16. It’s okay for me to cry sometimes .. just as long as I don’t unpack and stay there in the trap of sadness.
17. Strong people have their weak moments too and that’s okay!!
18. It’s OKAY. Everything is gonna be okay, for real !!
19. I would have never known I was unbreakable if this here wasn’t trying to break me. #I’mStrongerThanIThink
20. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
21. No NEGATIVE thought formed against me shall prosper!.
22. This is my “winning season” .. even if God has to carry me through it because I can’t afford to lose again.
23. EVERYTHING attached to me will win !!
24. If God brought me to it, He will bring me through it.
25. God is still good, even on my worst days!
Everything that I’ve listed here is a lot of what I tell myself on some of worst days, my worst moments, my days of depression, when I’m stressed or just overwhelmed with pure sadness. As you can see, I encourage myself in God more than anything else. At the end of the day, I KNOW where my help comes from and I also know that it’s not up to other people to keep me encouraged. It’s up to me. Encouragement comes from the inside.
You better learn how to start encouraging yourself, speaking back to your storms, your situations and your circumstances. Self Encouragement is so important and to be honest .. it has helped me get through some mighty rough days!! Remember, it’s not what we say out loud that really determines our lives. It’s what we whisper to ourselves that has the most power. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today!! xoxoxo!!
– J e s s i c a
Don’t ever stop striving to better than you were yesterday, no matter how far you think you have fallen off. When I really reflect on the fact that God hasn’t ever left me in some of the situations I KNOWINGLY put MYSELF in, I am constantly reminded of His love & purpose for my life. You don’t have to stay where you’ve been nor should you let anyone guilt trip you into thinking you can’t move forward. You can. Never stop working on the betterment of yourself. Work on becoming the best version of yourself everyday and decide that no one should get in the way of living your best life. ❤
Sometimes we get so bogged down and focused on other people and what they “need” to work on that we neglect the fact that we really need to be working on ourselves. Don’t be that person who thinks they’re completely flawless because I promise you there is always and I mean always room for self-improvement. You’re allowed to be both a masterpiece & work in progress, simultaneously 🙂
Grow a lot. Pray often. Love more.