Just because you aren’t making progress as fast as you think does not mean you aren’t making progress at all. Keep going. Slow progress is better than no progress and honestly, I just wanted to remind you of that because sometimes we get so ahead of ourselves .. we lose all patience and get frustrated !! We get mad when we don’t see positive results as soon as we’d like. We get aggravated when things don’t necessarily go our way and when doors don’t open when we think they should. I am so guilty of all of this because I’m the type of person that gets excited about my future! I just know that all the work I’m putting in will literally pay off one day but sometimes I get annoyed because I wish that “one day” would be so much sooner than later haha.
I’m learning to appreciate the seasons though! There is literally a time for everything and as I’ve said before .. whatever it is you’re waiting on God for, you might as well learn to wait well because you’re not going to rush God. That’s just not going to happen so you can just forget it. He moves on His own time, not ours and when I get to where I’ve kind of forgotten that, He definitely finds a way to remind me of it !! So with that being said, keep doing things now that you can look back and thank yourself for later! One day at time and small steps at time will eventually get you to where it is you’re trying to go 🙂
You are not a failure and you’re actually doing a really good job!! I’m proud of you!
-J e s s i c a
Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been in this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This too shall pass. I promise it will pass.
Just some real and true encouraging ones for the beautiful who’s fighting depression the hardest today. I love you. Sending lots of positive vibes your way! Breathe, for real. Everything is really going to be okay. xoxo!
Today was the first of a new beginning for me and I am SO excited !! Some of you may already know but for those of you who don’t, I am officially working in the healthcare field again !! I’m a Certified Nursing Assistant and I’ve actually been certified for 4 years now. Somewhere along the way, I got a little burnt out and decided to try something different like office work. I worked in an office for a little over a year and despite the negative parts of it, it was still a really good experience !! However, I decided that it was time for me to go back to doing something I loved, something I was excellent at, and had a passion for.❤❤
I am so happy to be back with my old babies and the fact that I got a chance to be reunited with four of my old ones really melted my heart today !! My heart was a little broken at first sight to see how much their health had declined but it still felt good to hug their necks and catch up with them for a little while. Another part of me was super nervous though because the nursing home I’ve chose to work at is bigger than any other nursing home I’ve ever worked at in my entire life !! It’s gonna take a while to get to know all of the many patients and other employees but I look forward to it !! Everyone there so far is super friendly and honestly, I feel like I’m right back where I belong. This week is CNA Appreciation Week and even though this is only my second day with them, they gave me gift along with the other CNA’S❤ I feel loved already!!
Peach & Sweet Tea Body Lotion and a T-Shirt “Full Heart”
I feel like I could talk about the life of a CNA and my experiences for HOURS but spare you the time today I’ll break those up into mini posts later on 🙂 More than anything, I’m just grateful for today. I’m grateful for the opportunity! I’m grateful for the doors God has opened for me and honestly, I’m grateful for the closed ones too! I’ll be honest, this isn’t 100% exactly what I had in mind getting back into the healthcare field but today I’m GRATEFUL for what God didn’t let go my way!! That probably sounds crazy but where I am now works out in my favor SO much better!! Don’t ever think God got it wrong because He did not give you your way. His plan is always better!! Trust it even when you don’t understand it. I promise you, He’ll make it work for your good! 🙌
Thanks for visiting my blog today!! Sending lots of love & positive vibes your way!!
- Don’t fear alone time.
- Learn how to be content with your own company.
- Don’t feel like the world owes you.
- Don’t expect immediate results.
- Don’t worry about pleasing everyone or living up to their expectations.
- Don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself.
- Don’t waste energy on things you can’t control.
- Be able to accept that not everyone will like you.
- Don’t let others influence your emotions.
- Don’t let others influence your own personal opinions.
- Don’t hate on other people’s success.
- Clap for other’s in their winning season.
- Don’t shy away from responsibilities.
- Be accountable.
- Don’t give up after the first failure.
It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it! Your mental strength is SO important !! Make sure you take care of it !!
- Start being honest with yourself about everything.
- Start being yourself proudly and unapologetically.
- Start valuing the lessons your mistakes teach you.
- Start practicing gratitude more often.
- Start forgiving yourself and others.
- Start focusing on the possibility of positive outcomes.
- Start being okay with what you can’t control.
- Start working towards your goals every single day.
- Start being more open about how you feel.
- Start giving your dreams and ideas a chance.
- Start cheering for other people’s victories.
- Start celebrating yourself even when no one else does.
- Start loving on you more.
- Start believing that you’re ready for the next step.
- Start encouraging yourself.
- Start taking full accountability for your own life.
- Start enjoying the things you already have.
- Start making the kind of moves that you can thank yourself for later.
- Start praying more.
- Start competing with an earlier version of yourself and not other people.
The relationship you have with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship in your life. Don’t ever forget that 🙂 Keep working on a better you! Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way!!