Self love is an ongoing process. It’s not something that is done for a season then it’s over. If they can’t love you while you are loving yourself then they were never meant to be here for you in a healthy way.. keep practicing acts of self love & self care! Remember, once you’ve established a healthy and loving relationship with yourself, you set the tone for every other relationship in your life. -Tatiana Jerome
10 NEW WAYS YOU CAN PRACTICE ACTS OF SELF-LOVE:
- Have a morning/afternoon/evening devoted completely to yourself.
- Improve your weakness, but don’t forget to honor your strengths.
- Discover something new about yourself.
- Stop being so hard on yourself. Grow from the experience and move on.
- Appreciate your effort, even if you have failed to produce tangible results.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. God didn’t ask you to be them; He asked you to be you.
- Nurture your dreams, even if they don’t seem possible right now.
- Realize that it’s okay to ask for help when you need it. You don’t have to be or do it all. Asking for help doesn’t make you weak.
- See your mistakes as valuable lessons. They deepen your wisdom.
- Look in the mirror. Admire your face, your body, and every inch of yourself. Love YOU! Own who you are!!
There are so many different ways to practice self love and it’s so important!! Appreciating yourself helps you appreciate your life. 💜💜